Our hosts are the first people our customers see once they arrive at The Eastern Peak. As a host, you will handle promptly greeting customers, managing reservations, seating customers in a timely and organized fashion, and answering restaurant phone calls. Anyone with a friendly, warm, and professional disposition can excel in our Host position. This particular position places particular importance on hospitality and service. As a host, you can easily be the reason a customer's Eastern Peak experience starts off on the right foot.
- Greeting parties as they arrive
- Thanking and wishing farewells to departing parties
- Organizing seating
- Overseeing telephone communications
- Staying informative about the restaurant and answering customer questions
- Communicating effectively with both customers and coworkers
- Experience preferred with hosting, customer service, etc.
- Flexible availability
- A desire to succeed in a progressive, exciting, and fast-paced environment
- High school diploma or GED (another equivalent acceptable)
- Superb ability to communicate with coworkers/customers